Eligibility: Eligible candidates must be:
- an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit)
- an original and creative thinker committed to school and community
- a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- a strong leader with demonstrated leadership skills
- currently in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June (see pearson.utoronto.ca for full details)
- intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January prior to the start of studies at U of T in another post-secondary institution cannot be considered, see pearson.utoronto.ca for full details)
- nominated by their current secondary school through our online nomination process
Award Type: Admission
Action: Nomination Required
Availability: International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Value/Amount: The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
Best Link: http://pearson.utoronto.ca
How to Apply: To apply, you'll need to:
- Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program which can be accessed within the main Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship webpage starting here.
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in September and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- Once we've received a nomination and you've applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.