Fall Campus Day at U of T St. George
Saturday, November 18, 2023 | 10:00am – 4:00pm
The Fall Campus Day open house at U of T St. George is your best opportunity to explore our downtown campus. You’ll be able to tour buildings and facilities, attend information sessions, talk to students and professors, learn about courses, programs and services and see our residence buildings. University staff will be available to talk to you about the process of applying to U of T and answer other admissions questions that you may have.
Planning Your Day
There are lots of options to customize your visit experience and put together a schedule that suits your interests and availability. The schedule is flexible and there is no set arrival time — come to campus whenever you want, and stay as long as you want! Use the Fall Campus Day online planning tool to help create a personalized schedule. Search, filter and save your plan for the day! With over 200 individual activities, there’s something for everyone.
- Information Sessions: Learn about admissions, programs, student life, grad opportunities and more through dozens of info session options.
- Tours: Campus walking tours, bus tours, college tours and academic tours are happening throughout the day.
- Information Fairs: Program and information fairs will be available from 10am to 4pm and are easy to fit in around presentations and tours. You can speak with faculty and students about our programs and services. Recruitment and admissions representatives will also be available at Hart House.
- Eat on Campus: Many of our campus dining options are open throughout the day for coffee, breakfast or lunch.
Getting to Campus
We highly recommend taking transit to Fall Campus Day. There are several TTC subway*, streetcar and bus stops on campus, making transit your most convenient option.
*Please note that there will be a subway closure on Line 1 (Yonge-University) Saturday through Sunday. Please plan your trip accordingly. Click here for more details
Parking on the U of T St. George campus will be free of charge for Fall Campus Day visitors. Between 9:00am and 4:30pm on Saturday, November 18th, the following parking areas will be complimentary. Please note that spaces may fill up quickly and complimentary parking is not guaranteed. ·
- Bahen Centre Parking Garage, 213 Huron Street
- Rotman/Innis Parking Garage, 107 St. George Street
- Faculty of Education Parking Lot, 371 Bloor Street West
- Graduate House Parking Garage, 17 Glen Morris St.
- McLennan Physical Laboratories Parking Garage, 60 St. George Street
- Myhal Centre, 55 St. George Street (reserved for accessible parking only)
- OISE Parking Garage, 71 Prince Arthur Avenue
All other parking areas on campus and on city streets will require payment.
The Landmark Project is an ambitious and exciting project that is transforming the historic core of the St. George Campus. When it is finished, we’ll have a greener, more walkable and accessible campus. New plazas, pathways and gathering spaces will adorn this iconic space. The project is in its final phases, but some construction remains. Thank you for your patience as you navigate this event!