Resources for Future Students
2021-22 Undergraduate Viewbooks
Build a U of T Viewbook based on your academic and student life interests. Learn more about the corners of U of T that are the most important to you.
Learn about our three unique campuses, our 700+ programs, our residence and student life opportunities, and so much more in PDF versions of our viewbooks:
- Tri-Campus Domestic Viewbook
- Tri-Campus International Viewbook
- U of T Scarborough Viewbook
- U of T Mississauga Viewbook
- Faculty of Arts & Science: Rotman Commerce Viewbook
- Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering Viewbook
- Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education Viewbook
- John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape & Design Viewbook
- Faculty of Music Viewbook
2021-22 Undergraduate Admissions Bulletins
An in-depth look at prerequisites, program options, deadlines, and application guidelines for students in and outside of Canada:
- Domestic Undergraduate Admissions Bulletin (UAB)
- International Undergraduate Admissions Bulletin (IUAB)
Financial Aid Handbook
New for the 2020-21 application cycle, this essential resource walks students and their families through a range of financial aid and awards programs that may be available to them—complete with tips, reminders, links to estimators and planners, and case studies.
Transfer Credit Information
If you have been admitted and have taken any Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, French Baccalaureate, GCE, or CAPE subjects during high school (secondary), you may be eligible for transfer credit. Transfer credits are assessed after admission and once we have received the official final results directly from the examining board.
Official results should be sent to:
172 St. George Street
Toronto, ON M5R 0A3
Students who have been granted transfer credit for AP, IB, GCE, CAPE, or French Baccalaureate subjects completed during their secondary school curriculum may choose to keep or to forfeit their credits, but once a credit has been forfeited it cannot be reinstated at a later date. A student considering forfeiting one or more credits is strongly encouraged to consult his/her Registrar’s office early in the academic year.
Find more information on transfer credits for studies completed during high-school in the Transfer Credit Information section.