Resources for Families
Welcome, Parents and Families!
Choosing a university is one of the most important decisions that any young adult will face as they look to the future. On this page, you’ll find answers to some of our most commonly asked questions and host of resources to help you support your child through their academic journey. Whether the student in your life is trying to choose from a dozen callings across multiple universities or has already applied to one of our programs, our goal is to equip you to guide them, and to cheer them on, as they make their decisions.
One University, Three Campuses
Students can earn their University of Toronto degree at any of our three campuses, which span the Greater Toronto Area in southern Ontario, Canada. All of our campuses offer a wealth of choice across multiple disciplines. To the west, the University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM) combines advanced research with an intimate academic experience. The University of Toronto St. George (UTSG) features diverse college communities within Toronto’s vibrant downtown core. And, to the east, the University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) is a global leader in community-engaged research, hands-on learning, and work-integrated, co-operative (“co-op”) education.
For Students Who Are Exploring Their Options
For Students Who Have Applied to U of T
Our campuses and faculties provide additional resources for parents and guardians. Learn more about orientation, student transition, academic success, and more.
- Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design (St. George Campus)
- Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering (St. George Campus)
- Faculty of Arts & Science (St. George Campus)
- Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education (St. George Campus)
- Faculty of Music (St. George Campus)
- Parents and Supporters Website (St. George Campus)
- University of Toronto Mississauga
- University of Toronto Scarborough