Transfer Credit Information

If you have been admitted and have taken any Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, French Baccalaureate, GCE, or CAPE subjects during high school (secondary), you may be eligible for transfer credit. Transfer credits are assessed after admission and once we have received the official final results directly from the examining board.

Official results should be sent to:

University Admissions & Outreach
172 St. George Street
Toronto, ON M5R 0A3

Students who have been granted transfer credit for AP, IB, GCE, CAPE, or French Baccalaureate subjects completed during their secondary school curriculum may choose to keep or to forfeit their credits, but once a credit has been forfeited it cannot be reinstated at a later date. If you’re considering forfeiting one or more credits we strongly encourage you to consult with your Registrar’s office early in the academic year.

Be sure to check whether your intended program considers applicants with your educational level. Certain programs, such as Rotman Commerce, do not consider applicants transferring from other post-secondary institutions.

Find out more about Transfer Credits at the different campuses and professional faculties