- Undergraduate students in any college or faculty
- Hong Kong students who have completed or are in the process of completing the HKDSE, IB (or equivalent). Applicants must have the prerequisite courses needed for their chosen program at the University of Toronto; have an English proficiency test; intending to begin university studies in the following academic year
- Permanent resident of Hong Kong who will return after graduation (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit); not have citizenship, landed immigrant status, permanent residency or any other claim to residence in Canada
- Demonstrate family financial need
- Have strong personal initiative and community leadership; have a genuine interest in living abroad and wants to enjoy a new cultural experience
- Be committed to developing a career and community service in Hong Kong.
Award Type: Admission
Action: Application Required
Availability: International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 13-Jan-22
Value/Amount: The University of Toronto Hong Kong Scholarships range from CAD 16,500 to 33,000 per year, renewable for 4 years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
How to Apply: Refer to the Hong Kong Scholarships Application Package(external link) for full instructions. Register for the Scholarship Information session:
- First Webinar Session - October 18th, 2021 at 9am (HK Time)
- In-Person Session - November 13th, 2021 at 10am (HK Time)
- Second Webinar Session - December 2th, 2021 at 7pm (HK Time)