- demonstrate financial need
- participating in University-recognized exchange programs with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem when exchange agreements are developed, to earn credits through courses offered at the Rothberg International School, regular Hebrew University curricula or other Hebrew University programs.
- Awards will be made conditional on acceptance of the recipient by a recognized program at the Hebrew University.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-21
How to Apply:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form. The link to the Fall applications will be available in October.
- As part of your application, you will be asked to upload two reference letters, in support of your application. At least one reference must be from a Faculty member or staff at the University of Toronto.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.