- Third or fourth year undergraduate student
- Registered in the Lassonde Mineral Engineering Program, Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering or the Earth Science program, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Pursuing studies related to a career in the mining industry
- Demonstrate financial need
- Leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular and/or community involvement.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-19
How to Apply: Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (email@example.com)
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Recipients will be notified by December 1