- Undergraduate student in the third or fourth year of the Lassonde Mineral Engineering Program, Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering or a Geology program, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Rank academically in the top quarter of his or her class
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership skills, as evidenced through active extra-curricular and/or community involvement
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-20
Value/Amount: Approximately $1900
Academic Year: 2020-2021
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.