Eligibility: Recipient must:
- be full-time undergraduate student
- demonstrate financial need
- have extracurricular involvement in the University Community
- have maintained a minimum academic standing of "C"
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-19
How to Apply: Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Your personal statement must include a list of the extracurricular activities you have been or are currently engaged in at the University of Toronto. Indicate which of these activities have made a particular contribution to your own development and/or to University life.
- Submit a letter of reference in support of your application from a member of the university who is familiar with your contribution and involvement
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (email@example.com)
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Recipients will be notified by December 1