Eligibility: Recipient must:
- be an undergraduate student from any Faculty at the University of Toronto
- demonstrate academic merit and financial need
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-19
Value/Amount: Approximately the cost of undergraduate tuition in a general program of study in Arts and Sciences in the academic year to which the award pertains.
How to Apply: Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Recipients will be notified by December 1