- Be eligible for the Donald Forster Award on the recommendation of the Selection Committee at the Office of Student Awards.
- Full-time students should apply during their second-to-last year of study, and part-time students should apply at the equivalent point in their degree studies.
- Students can apply only once to be considered for the award.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Value/Amount: Approximately $1,000
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
Application was available on December 19th, 2019 and due on February 3rd, 2020.Deadline has been extended until February 10th, 2020. No exemptions after the deadline.
Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) and all supporting documentations as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (email@example.com)
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.