- be a graduate student
- carrying out post-baccalaureate studies in any professional field or career related to youth services.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
Application was available on December 19th, 2019 and due on February 3rd, 2020.Deadline has been extended until February 10th, 2020. No exemptions after the deadline.
Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Attach a description of your training and experience, including summer vacation employment, and in particular any experience you have with youth activities.
- Attach a statement which includes the name of the University and your proposed program of study (included plans for vocation).
- Attach a statement detailing the required extracurricular activities, personal statement and a statement describing your community involvement
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals in support of your application who can attest to your academic achievements, extracurricular activities, community involvement and/or participation in volunteer activities
- Email the completed form (in PDF format), reference letters and all supporting documents as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.