Eligibility: Recipients must be/have:
- Undergraduate or graduate students with demonstrated financial need
- Minimum B average
- A member of one of the Varsity Blues Teams.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-22
Value/Amount: Approximately $2,000 - $5,000
How to Apply:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form.
- As part of your application, you will be asked to upload two reference letters, in support of your application. At least one reference must be from a Faculty member or staff at the University of Toronto.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Award Letter with details will be provided by email.