To be awarded to refugee students on admission to the University of Toronto in an undergraduate or graduate program of study.
- Demonstrate financial need.
IMPORTANT: Graduate applications are administered by the School of Graduate Studies. Please refer to the website for Scholars at Risk Fellowship if you are a graduate applicant.
Award Type: Admission
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Jun-20
How to Apply:
Undergraduate applications for this program are administered by Enrolment Services and will be reviewed on a rolling bases. Submit your application form:
Notification of decision:
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Letter describing your refugee status. Please include your date of entry into Canada, and any financial challenges you face in pursing your academic goals.
- Submit a letter of reference from an individual who is in support of your application. This letter should also indicate if you are being sponsored and details of the sponsorship.
- A copy of your transcript.
- Email the completed form (in PDF format), reference letters and all supporting documents as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.