Eligibility: Recipient must:
- Undergraduate student of indigenous ancestry
- Enrolled in second, third or fourth year of study
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-19
How to Apply: Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Your personal statement must outline how you believe you meet the criteria for the award, and why you think you would be a worthy recipient. Include an explanation of how you are financing your studies
- Submit two letters of reference. One letter must be from a member of the teaching staff at the University of Toronto. The second should be from someone outside the University who can describe your involvement with the native community.
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Recipients will be notified by December 1