- be an undergraduate student in penultimate year of study (or the equivalent point in degree studies for part-time students)
- demonstrate participation in, and contribution to, student governance, student activities and athletics at the University of Toronto and academic achievement
- have maintained a cumulative average of at least B+ (CGPA 3.5)
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Value/Amount: Determined on an annual basis
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:Application was available on December 19th, 2019 and due on February 3rd, 2020.Deadline has been extended until February 10th, 2020. No exemptions after the deadline.
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Attach a statement detailing the required extracurricular activities including your athletic activities and/or involvement in student governance at the University of Toronto (Indicate how you feel these activities have contributed to student life at the University of Toronto), personal statement and a statement describing your community involvement.
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals who are familiar with your academic achievements and extracurricular activities who can provide information concerning your suitability for this award (if you are nominated for consideration only one additional reference is required).
- Email the completed form (in PDF format), reference letters and other documents as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.