Recipients must be:
- an undergraduate or graduate student
- submit an essay (see "How to Apply" for the instruction) exploring International or Interracial Relations.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:Application was available on December 19th, 2019 and due on February 3rd, 2020.Deadline has been extended until February 10th, 2020. No exemptions after the deadline.
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Essays are to be typewritten and consist of approximately 3,000 words. They should be accompanied by a bibliography, and all authorities should be cities and quotations indicated.
- Each essay should be submitted under a pseudonym.
- Attach the essay as a separate Word Document.
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) and all supporting documentations as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.