- be students of Indigenous ancestry (First Nations, Metis, Inuit);
- be studying full-time and involved in course work;
- show academic achievement and previous and/or intended contribution to the native community.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Jun-20
Value/Amount: Two awards at $4,000 each
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Attach a separate sheet of paper providing an autobiographical statement which describes your interests, achievements, extracurricular activities, personal statement and a statement describing your community involvement and other information that may assist in determining your eligibility for these awards.
- Submit two letters of reference in support of your application; one from an academic source (course instructor/ academic advisor) and one from an individual familiar with your personal achievements, community participation and/or volunteer activities and other contributions. Previous employers and associates from community groups can be used.
- Email the completed form (in PDF format), reference letters and all supporting documents as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (email@example.com).
- No paper application will be accepted
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.