- be students of Indigenous ancestry - First Nations (status, non-status), Métis and Inuit
- be studying full-time and involved in course work;
- show academic achievement and previous and/or intended contribution to the native community.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Jun-21
Value/Amount: Two awards at $4,000 each
How to Apply:
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Attach the following supporting documents: 1. Statement which describes your interests, achievements, extracurricular activities, personal statement and a statement describing your community involvement and other information that may assist in determining your eligibility for this award. 2. Copy of your academic record of your university level results at the University of Toronto and any other university you have attended 3. Two letters of reference in support of your application One letter must be from a member of the teaching staff at the University of Toronto. The second should come from someone outside the University who can describe your involvement with the Indigenous community.
- Email the completed form and all supporting documents as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (email@example.com).
How/When Is It Paid: Successful applicants will be notified of the award decisions by email.