- be students of Indigenous ancestry - First Nations (status, non-status), Métis and Inuit
- be studying full-time and involved in course work;
- show academic achievement and previous and/or intended contribution to the Indigenous community.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Jun-22
Value/Amount: Two awards at $4,000 each
How to Apply:
- Provide a Personal Statement which describes your interests, achievements, extracurricular activities, as well as describing your community involvement and other information that may assist in determining your eligibility for this award.
- A copy of your academic record from University of Toronto and any other university you have attended
- Two letters of reference in support of your application. One letter must be from a member of the teaching staff at the University of Toronto. The second should come from someone outside the University who can describe your involvement with the Indigenous community.
How/When Is It Paid: Successful applicants will be notified of the award decisions by email.