- be a Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- be an undergraduate student in second or third year in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, the Faculty of Arts and Science, University of Toronto Mississauga or University of Toronto Scarborough and
- demonstrate financial need and academic merit
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-20
Value/Amount: Approximately $5,000
Academic Year: 2020-2021
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Attach an essay (max.500 words) on "The role and importance of Nanofabrication as well as the potential impact on society"
- Submit two letters of reference in support of your application from individuals who are familiar with your academic achievements and extracurricular activities.
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (email@example.com)
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.