- be a 4th year undergraduate student.
- demonstrate academic excellence, demonstrated leadership and community involvement. Eligible candidates must demonstrate, through their studies and community involvement, a commitment to promoting peace, justice, citizenship and human rights.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Actual Deadline Date:
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Attach a statement detailing the required extracurricular activities, personal statement, a statement describing your community involvement and a commitment to promoting peace, justice, citizenship and human rights
- Attach a description explaining how you believe you meet the award criteria (no more than a page in length).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals in support of your application who can attest to your academic achievements, extracurricular activities, community involvement and/or participation in volunteer activities.
- Email the completed form (in PDF format), reference letters and other documents as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.