Eligibility: Recipient must:
- be an undergraduate or graduate student;
- demonstrate an interest in relations between Japan and Canada;
- area of study is in business, economics or international relations.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-19
Value/Amount: Approximately $6000
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply: Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Your personal statement must include a description of your background and training in Japanese language and Japanese studies. You must also describe your plan of study or research if you receive this scholarship.
- You may include a list of related courses you have completed and the marks earned. If you completed any of these courses outside U of T, please include a copy of the transcript as well.
- Attach a letter of recommendation in support of your application
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (email@example.com)
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Winter session