Eligibility: Recipient must:
- be an undergraduate student
- be a Canadian citizen/permanent resident and a resident of Ontario
- demonstrate financial need
- demonstrate outstanding academic achievement
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-19
Value/Amount: Approximately $1700
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply: Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Your personal statement should include a list of all activities that demonstrate your contribution to the Afro-Canadian community
- Include two letters of reference in support of your application.
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.