Recipient must be:
- Hong Kong student who is pursuing studies in an applied sciences program (preferably in the Faculty of Applied Sciences and Engineering)
- demonstrate financial need.
- Academic excellence and community leadership will also be considered.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Value/Amount: Approximately $65,000 per year, renewable
How to Apply:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form.
- As part of your application, you will be asked to upload two reference letters, in support of your application. At least one reference must be from a Faculty member or staff at the University of Toronto.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Award Letter with details will be provided by email.