Eligibility: Recipient must:
- be a Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- be a full-time or part-time Undergraduate student
- be physically disabled
- demonstrate superior academic achievement
- have completed at least five university-level courses, or the equivalent.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-19
Value/Amount: Approximately $1000
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply: Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Winter session