- be Indigenous/First Nations (Status, Non-Status), Metis and Inuit students who are studying in any of the undergraduate program
- be Canadian citizen/permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- have financial need
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-21
Value/Amount: Dependent on need
How to Apply: How to Apply:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form. The link to the Fall applications will be available in October
- As part of your application, you will be asked to upload two reference letters, in support of your application. At least one reference must be from a Faculty member or staff at the University of Toronto.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Successful applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email