- be Indigenous/First Nations (Status, Non-Status), Metis and Inuit students who are studying in any of the undergraduate and graduate program
- be Canadian citizen/permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- have financial need
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-20
Academic Year: 2020-2021
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:
- Complete the MNO Bursary Application Form.
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) and supporting documentations as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (email@example.com)
- NOTE: Do not submit it to "Post-Secondary Education Officer at the Métis Nation of Ontario".
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.