- be Indigenous/First Nations (Status, Non-Status), Metis and Inuit students who are studying in any of the undergraduate and graduate program
- be Canadian citizen/permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- have financial need
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-21
How to Apply: Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form.
- As part of your application, you must upload the completed MNO Application Form, under the Personal Statement section of the on-line application. Your MNO form will be shared with the Metis Nation of Ontario.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.