- be an undergraduate student;
- demonstrate innovative and creative involvement in the traditional performing arts, preferably dance, either within the University community or elsewhere.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Value/Amount: Determined on an annual basis
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:Application was available on December 19th, 2019 and due on February 3rd, 2020.Deadline has been extended until February 10th, 2020. No exemptions after the deadline.
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Attach a statement detailing the required extracurricular activities; personal statement; a statement describing your interests; your involvement in the traditional performing arts (preferably dance, either within the University community or elsewhere); previous activities and future plans; and a statement describing your community and/or volunteer involvement.
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals in support of your application who can attest to your academic achievements, extracurricular activities, community involvement and/or participation in volunteer activities.
- Email the completed form (in PDF format), reference letters and all supporting documents as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.