- be Indigenous/First Nations (Status, Non-Status),Metis and Inuit);
- be a Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- be enrolled in a University of Toronto graduate program at the masters or doctoral level, and second-entry professional programs.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-20
Value/Amount: Multiple awards ranging in value (approximately $1000-$3000)
Academic Year: 2020-2021
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) and supporting documentations as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (email@example.com)
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services, usually a month or two months after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email