Undergraduate or graduate students on the basis of academic merit and financial need.Recipient must
- demonstrate academic merit and financial need
- represent one of the following categories:
- if you are applying as an incoming exchange student from Estonia, please confirm in your personal statement that your home institution has nominated you for an upcoming exchange term to University of Toronto
- exchange students from the Tallinn Technical University in Estonia as described in the exchange agreement between the University of Toronto and the Tallinn Technical University
- other students from Estonia studying at the University of Toronto
- Canadian students doing work associated with the Chair of Estonian Studies
- Canadian candidates undertaking research on Estonia from a Social Sciences or Humanities perspective, and on Estonian interactions with other peoples of Central and Eastern Europe
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 03-Feb-20
Value/Amount: Based on need
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
Application will be available starting December 19th, 2019Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Attach a statement detailing a required extracurricular activities, personal statement and describing your community involvement
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) and all other documents as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (email@example.com)
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.