- be proceeding toward a first or a post-graduate degree at the University of Toronto.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
Please read the INSTRUCTIONS carefully in addition to the steps below.Application was available on December 19th, 2019 and due on February 3rd, 2020.Deadline has been extended until February 10th, 2020. No exemptions after the deadline.
Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) and all supporting documentations as an email attachmentsto Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.