- be an Indigenous Student studying at the University of Toronto
- be a Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- demonstrate financial need
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Value/Amount: Multiple awards varying in number and value.
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:Application was available on December 19th, 2019 and due on February 3rd, 2020.Deadline has been extended until February 10th, 2020. No exemptions after the deadline.
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Attach a separate sheet of paper providing an autobiographical statement which describes your interests, achievements, extracurricular activities, personal statement and a statement describing your community involvement and other information that may assist in determining your eligibility for these awards.
- Submit two letters of reference in support of your application; one from an academic source (course instructor/ academic advisor) and one from an individual familiar with your personal achievements, community participation and/or volunteer activities and other contributions. Previous employers and associates from community groups can be used.
- Email the completed form (in PDF format), reference letters and all supporting documents as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.