- be a graduate student
- enrolled in any program of studies who has an interest in pursing any aspect of scholarly work which recognizes the multi-cultural composition of the Caribbean.
- demonstrate financial need and high academic proficiency
- be an Ontario resident
- be a Canadian citizenship, PR or Protected Person
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Value/Amount: Determined annually
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:Application was available on December 19th, 2019 and due on February 3rd, 2020.Deadline has been extended until February 10th, 2020. No exemptions after the deadline.
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Attach a copy of research paper
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) and all supporting documentations as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.