- be a black undergraduate student in any program of study;
- show high academic achievement;
- demonstrate financial need;
- present evidence of contribution to the black community.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-21
Value/Amount: One annual award of $4,000
Academic Year: 2020-2021
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Attach a statement detailing the required extracurricular activities, personal statement and a statement describing your community involvement
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals in support of your application who can attest to your academic achievements, extracurricular activities, community involvement and/or participation in volunteer activities
- Email the completed form (in PDF format), reference letters and all supporting documents as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.