Eligibility: Recipient must:
- be a black undergraduate student in any program of study;
- show high academic achievement;
- demonstrate financial need;
- present evidence of contribution to the black community.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-23
How to Apply:
Notification of decision:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.