- be studying their first undergraduate degree, on a full- or part-time basis;
- demonstrate contribution to student governance and student activities at the University of Toronto;
- have maintained a cumulative average of at least "B"
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Value/Amount: Approximately $1,500
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:Application was available on December 19th, 2019 and due on February 3rd, 2020.Deadline has been extended until February 10th, 2020. No exemptions after the deadline.
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Attach a list of your activities and/or involvement in student governance at the University of Toronto. Indicate how you feel these activities have contributed to student life at the University of Toronto.
- Submit two letters of reference from members of the University community who can provide information concerning your suitability for this award (if you are nominated for consideration only one additional reference is required).
- Email the completed form (in PDF format), reference letters and all supporting documents as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.