Eligibility: 3rd or 4th year undergraduate students interested in pursing work in any aspect of Carribean study/research. Financial need, high academic proficiency and Ontario residency as well as Canadian citizenship, PR or Protected Person status is a requirement for this award.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Value/Amount: Determined annually
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:Application was available on December 19th, 2019 and due on February 3rd, 2020.Deadline has been extended until February 10th, 2020. No exemptions after the deadline.
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) and all supporting documentations as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (email@example.com).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.