- be a Canadian citizen /permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- have completed at least 13.5 credits
- be enrolled in a major or specialist program in Women's Studies.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-20
Value/Amount: One undergraduate scholarship of $5,000
Academic Year: 2020-2021
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Attach a 1-page (single-spaced) personal statement that highlights anything in your studies, extracurricular activities, and/or community involvement that speaks to your commitment to the study of matters related to gender, community, and/or public policy.
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals in support of your application who can attest to your academic achievements, extracurricular activities, community involvement, and/or participation in volunteer activities
- Email the completed form (in PDF format), reference letters and all supporting documents as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.