Eligibility: Recipients must:
- be indigenous students who are studying in any of the undergraduate or graduate health-related professional programs;
- be Canadian citizen/permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- have financial need
- demonstrate academic merit and
- demonstrated community leadership skills.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-19
Value/Amount: Two scholarships approximately $5000 each
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply: Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Attach two letters of reference from individuals in the community or academic life who can attest to your community involvement and leadership ability
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Winter session