- be Indigenous/First Nations (Status, Non-Status), Metis and Inuit students who are studying in any of the undergraduate or graduate health-related professional programs;
- be Canadian citizen/permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- have financial need
- demonstrate academic merit and
- demonstrated community leadership skills.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-22
How to Apply:
Notification of decision:
- New for Fall 2022 / Winter 2023: You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form if you meet the award criteria. A separate application form is required for each term.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.