- be Canadian citizen/permanent resident and resident of Ontario
- be completing the first year of a second-entry, two-year BScN program
- demonstrate academic achievement and
- demonstrate financial need
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Value/Amount: One undergraduate scholarship of $5,000
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:Application was available on December 19th, 2019 and due on February 3rd, 2020.Deadline has been extended until February 10th, 2020. No exemptions after the deadline.
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Attach a statement (max. 2 pages) describing your community involvement and/or volunteer activities, leadership ability, experience working with multicultural families (if no prior experience, outline how you are planning to contribute to the multicultural community).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals in support of your application who can attest to your academic achievements, extracurricular activities, community involvement and/or participation in volunteer activities.
- Email the completed form (in PDF format), reference letters and other documents as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.