Eligibility: Recipient must:
- be a Canadian citizen/permanent resident and resident of Ontario;
- be enrolled in the Graduate Department of Nursing Science;
- have completed courses in community health and demonstrate a commitment to this aspect of nursing;
- demonstrate both academic achievement and financial need.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-19
Value/Amount: One graduate scholarship of approximately $1,200
How to Apply: Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (email@example.com)
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.