Eligibility: Recipient must:
- be an undergraduate student;
- demonstrated dance experience. Applicants are required to provide a letter verifying at least three years of attendance at a recognized dance institute along with a transcript of marks.You must submit this letter with your award application form.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-19
Value/Amount: Up to $1,500
How to Apply: Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (email@example.com)
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Winter session