- Demonstrated Financial need
- Must be Full-time Undergraduate students of Indigenous backgrounds or whose parents did not attend College/University
Award Type: Admission Current students
Action: Application Required Complete the Awards Profile
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-19
Value/Amount: Varies: Based on Financial Need
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
Submit your application form:
- New Students must complete the U of T Student Award Application Form (Application will be available sometime August 2020).
- Current Students must complete the Awards Profile.
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) and all supporting documentations as an email attachment to Enrolment Services (email@example.com)
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.