- Demonstrated financial need
- Must be current full-time undergraduate students of Indigenous backgrounds or whose parents did not attend College/University
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Nov-20
Value/Amount: Varies: Based on Financial Need
Academic Year: 2020-2021
How to Apply:
- Submit Your Application:
- Students must complete the U of T Student Award Application Form
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) and all supporting documentations as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Paper copies can be submitted to FNH/Indigenous Student Services (563 Spadina Avenue, 3rd floor, Toronto, ON, M5S 2J7)
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services, usually one or two months after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Successful applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email