- master’s or doctoral students in the School of the Environment on the basis of financial need and academic excellence.
- Students in the JD/Certificate in Environmental Studies collaborative program are also eligible to receive this award.
- Preference will be given to students who are exploring practical based solutions to environmental issues and/or examining the market place for solutions to environmental issues.
Award Type: Current students Grant
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
How to Apply:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form.
- As part of your application, you will be asked to upload two reference letters, in support of your application. At least one reference must be from a Faculty member or staff at the University of Toronto.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.