Recipients must be/have:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Demonstrated academic merit
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 10-Feb-20
Academic Year: 2019-2020
How to Apply:
IMPORTANT: Attach a letter describing your status in Canada. Please include your date of entry into Canada, and any financial challenges you face in pursing your academic goals.Application was available on December 19th, 2019 and due on February 3rd, 2020.Deadline has been extended until February 10th, 2020. No exemptions after the deadline.
Submit your application form:
- Complete the U of T Student Awards Application Form
- Email the completed form (in PDF format) and all supporting documentations as an email attachments to Enrolment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No paper application will be accepted
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually one month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.