- be enrolled in an Engineering, Computer Science or Bachelor of Commerce Degree.
- be in third year year of undergraduate study, entering their final year of study the following September.
- have maintained a strong academic background with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- be actively involved in two or more extracurricular activities, such as Professional or social organizations, organized sports teams or activities.
- demonstrate continued active involvement and commitment.
Award Type: Current students
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Deadline to Apply: 01-Feb-22
Value/Amount: Approximately $1,300
How to Apply:
- Complete the U of T Student Award Application Form.
- As part of your application, you will be asked to upload two reference letters, in support of your application. At least one reference must be from a Faculty member or staff at the University of Toronto.
- Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email. This is usually within a month or two after the application deadline.
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from Enrolment Services. The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
How/When Is It Paid: Applicants will be informed of the award decisions by email.