Eligibility: Applicants of any age are encouraged to apply and must be:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- diagnosed with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis by a health care professional
- seeking a diploma, associate, undergraduate, or graduate degree from a Canadian university, college or trade school
- enrolled in or awaiting acceptance from a Canadian-based post-secondary educational institution
- a student who demonstrates academic aspiration and strives to sustain an optimal level of wellness in spite of their Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, allowing them to excel to reach their goals and inspire others to do the same.
Award Type: Current students External Award
Action: Application Required
Availability: Domestic Students
Level of Study: Graduate Undergraduate
Value/Amount: 10 scholarships of up to $5000 each
How to Apply: Refer to the website
How/When Is It Paid: Scholarship recipients will be notified in the month of July 2018. All applicants will receive a letter by email. Scholarship payment will begin in the fall of 2018.