Financial Counselling Directory
Financial counselling is available through your Faculty, College, Division or Enrolment Services. Counsellors can help you navigate the array of government and University of Toronto programs, scholarships and bursaries available to you. They can also help with budget planning and debt management.
Make an appointment with a financial counsellor to figure out your finances.
Division, Faculty & College Contacts:
- Applied Science and Engineering
- Architecture, Landscape, and Design, John H. Daniels Faculty of,
- First Nations House
- Information Studies
- Innis College
- Kinesiology and Physical Education (KPE)
- New College
- Physician Assistant Program
- Radiation Science
- Rotman School of Management
- St. Michael’s College
- School of Graduate Studies
- Social Work
- Transitional Year Program
- Trinity College
- University College
- University of Toronto Mississauga – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Toronto Scarborough – Email: email@example.com
- Victoria College
- Woodsworth College
Address: 172 St. George Street
Telephone: (416) 978-2190
U of T offers an online tool that anyone can use to get an idea of what it costs to study at U of T and plan your budget for the year. Check out the Financial Planning Calculator.
If you have exhausted your resources and the available government funding and still have financial need, you can apply for additional grant funding through your undergraduate college or faculty. Check with your college or faculty to find out if you should apply electronically or if you should use the form below:
Parents of Students
Please review our Student Financial Planning and Support: A Guide for Parents.