Students intending to enroll in an undergraduate program in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) areas of study; Canadian citizen or permanent resident
Schulich Leader Scholarships are undergraduate scholarships for students intending to enroll in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) areas of study. Two Schulich Leaders Scholarships are awarded at U of T each year. One award of $100,000 (paid over 4 years at $25,000 per year) is awarded to a student registered in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering and another award of $80,000 (paid over 4 years at $20,000 per year) to a student in a science, technology or mathematics program of study.
- be selected by their high school or CEGEP as a Schulich Leader Nominee;
- be enrolling in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) degree;
- possess at least two of three criteria: academic excellence; outstanding community, business or entrepreneurial leadership; financial need;
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- not planning a career in medical research or as a medical practitioner
Consult the Schulich Leader Scholarships website for detailed eligibility requirements.
For detailed instructions, visit the Schulich Leader Scholarships website
All Schulich Leaders will be confirmed by June 14, 2019